Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2005

Very Late Call…

I got the call at 11:00am for this 6th grade class. The teacher was coming down with the flu and couldn’t finish the day. The office handed me a handful of alcohol wipes with the advice to wipe everything down including the phone and anything she might have touched in the classroom.

All I had to do was give the science test after lunch and send them out for P.E. as the last period of the day. It was a pretty easy end to a pretty bad week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you feel alone with no comments. I am not a teacher but I have a lot of teacher friends who LOVE your blog! and they read it off my laptop when they are under the hairdryer. They get a lot of laughs and leave me alone to pay attention to the one's getting their hair combed out.
Hairy Carry