Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

Easy Short Day for Full Day Pay...


My roving assignment schedule for today was to cover nine classes starting at 08:00am for some kind of company sponsored individual insurance/investments review. Sponsored means that the company reimburses the school district for a "roving" substitute.  

By 10:45am with the first six classes complete, there was a
 90min break in the schedule before the start of the afternoon assignments.

After a nice long unexpected lunch period, I covered the first of remaining three assignments. The office then called to let me know that I was done for the day as the last two teachers cancelled their appointments.

I was home before 1:00pm.

I am on the schedule to do roving again at the same school come Monday & Tuesday.  

Can lightening strike twice or thrice? 

No comments: