Search This Blog

Monday, March 20, 2006

Perfect Storm...

E10-K

Despite my preference to sub grades other than in Kindergarten, the lack of calls the previous weeks prevailed and I find myself back in Kindergarten.

Just when I thought I had seen every variation of lesson plan format, today’s plan is a three page email. Very detailed plans because I can see lots of lines and what looks like words. It’s hard to tell what the words are because it’s printed with eight point type on a printer that seems to be running out of ink.

It’s cold. It’s pouring rain. It’s Kindergarten. They are going to be inside ALL day. I can’t read the lesson plan without reading glasses and tilting it sideways under a light.

It’s my “Perfect Storm”.

(If you don’t know the reference, rent and watch the movie.)

No comments: