Search This Blog

Friday, March 17, 2006

No Pinching!...

E13-G3

While the blind call assignments have been pretty scarce lately, I’ve been lucky enough to get three direct assignments from different teachers lately.

Yesterdays 5th graders were building leprechaun traps and reminded me not to show up for today’s 3rd graders without something green. After last years St. Patrick’s Day assignment, I didn’t want to risk it.

Before school, all the classes were assembled in the cafeteria for an announcement from the principal.

“I know all about the tradition of pinching someone who isn’t wearing green today but...THERE WILL BE NO PINCHING ON THIS CAMPUS OR YOU WILL BE SENT HOME!...(pause for effect)…Save it for after school. Have a good day!”…

Well….That’s a school policy I can get behind instead of getting it in the behind!

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

Was out on Spring Break so I didn't have to face the green issues.