Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2008

I Quit!...

…At least that’s how I felt at the end of this day. Two more days of this and I’m outta there!

Even after I booted "Miss Issipi" AND "Ernie" to the office for some alone time with the “Classroom Disruption” essay assignment, the rest didn’t take the hint.

Those two and six others pretty much were a constant disruption team. While I would have liked to, I can’t send 25% of the entire class to the office!

I’m taking Thursday off unless one of the country club schools call. I never have any problems like this over there.

4 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Kick em out first chance you get. In my case it's detention city. I have not finished that blog yet but I filled out 9 detention forms in one day.

I feel your pain.Can you send the kids to other classrooms and not just the office with the essay assignment?

KauaiMark said...

"...send the kids to other classrooms"

Good point! I'll check with the two other 6th teachers to see how receptive they might be.

Thx, Vegas Guy!

Law and Order Teacher said...

I have a lot of female teachers in my hall. Sometimes some of the tough guys act up. They send them to me to get them out of their class. I teach mostly AP and my students are upperclassmen who won't put up with noisy students. They are usually intimidated and are quiet while in my room. Works like a charm. Good luck.

The MAN Fan Club said...

Nice to be able to pick, choose, and decline jobs.

TheMAN