Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Kidding?…

Well it’s Tuesday night and no assignments yet this week.
No school Thursday or Friday, so tomorrow is it or nothing for the week.

I took my book and had lunch at the local McLibrary. You can’t beat the dollar menu for a cheap lunch.

While there, two young “Moms” and their kids were occupying the booth in front of mine when I overheard the following exchange:

Mom1: “Oh, yea! We’re totally into wine, now.”
Mom2: “Really? What kind?”
Mom1: “Bottled!”

Neither mom laughed, so I don’t think she was kidding!

1 comment:

Fred said...

A couple of districts around me have Aesop substitute scheduling, which is really great because I have worked 4 days each week (except for this week, we're off wed, thurs, fri) and have never received a call in the morning of the day of. You can limit the times when you can receive calls or choose not to receive calls at all.