Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Odd Questions and an AARPH…

Just an odd collection of questions and new information I learned in the 1st and 4th grade classes I had last week.

“Aren’t you too old to remember stuff?”

Kind of a rude question but I WAS wondering if I had left the garage door open when I left for school this morning.

“Where’s my pink jacket?”

I’m betting this comes up a lot about other items of clothing that this kid may or may not have worn to school. I thought she was asking to volunteer an answer to the math question I asked the class.

On a 1st grade sentence board: “My dog says “Aarph!”

Maybe in some other weird English speaking country they do but here in America, dogs say “Arf!” Just ask Little Orphan Annie or her dog Sandy.

1 comment:

The MAN Fan Club said...

I forget boiled eggs in the freezer yesterday. Boiled them AM and was trying to cool them to bring a few for my salad at lunch. Oh well. They do expand and burst when they freeze.