Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sub Lady Update---Results!...

It worked!

I just got a call from the sub lady that oversees the automated sub caller system. As promised, she snagged me a 5th grade assignment for tomorrow before entering it in the system.

A fellow sub blogger posts that an avalanche of student teachers has blanketed every available job and might be reason for the sudden shortage of work (thanks Jeff for the update!)

In the mean time, I’ve got the camera up and running and my fledgling eBay enterprise is off the ground.

Who knows? Maybe two part time jobs can equal one 9-5 fulltime job?

2 comments:

Fred said...

Yay! A job.

Good luck with the eBay enterprise. Who knows, maybe it's a full-time job.

Pigs said...

Congrats on the job! Ebay rocks. That's how I spent my summer vacation.