Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Slow Month...



I had only five half-day assignments so far this month.

It's not that there haven't been more calls, but the calls come at the wrong times...

...the day I'm spending with my youngest grandson at the park.

...after I stayed up until after 01:00am watching the earlier recorded Sharks game before someone blabs the score the next morning.

...the assignment is for "RIGHT NOW" and I haven't even showered and shaved yet.

...the call was left on the answering machine after waiting all morning before arranging to go to lunch with a friend. 

...I just don't want to! Burn out?

--- and that's just my short list.

What's yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for Spring Break here in Texas. I was starting to think of all kinds of reason to call in sick, so our break came just in time. Sometimes you just need a few mental health days! :)

Unknown said...