Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

When Unions Attack...

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie had a face to face discussion with the head of the Bergen County Education Association about a teachers union’s memo that included a "prayer" that suggested it was time for him to die.

Christie's response:



Email excerpt:
“Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor.”

Tipped from Darren over at http://rightontheleftcoast.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

chrissyrudd said...

Wow, this guy doesn't mince words. It's refreshing to see a politician telling it like it is.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

That was very very funny.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

That was very very funny.