Everything that went so smoothly last time, didn’t work so well this time.
He was in the classroom when I arrived doing last minute preparation to configure the applications and lesson plan on the computer. After he left to make his jury appointment, I discovered:
- The lesson plan on the hard drive was the old plan I used last week. Fortunately he printed a hard copy for today’s class.
- The application files on the hard disk were the ones for last week’s lesson also and useless for today.
- The flash drive with the backup lesson plan and application files disappeared. I think he had it in his pocket when he left.
- Yard duty and library time were not indicated on the lesson plan. I missed both until it was too late to do anything about.
- For some reason the audio on the Apple Notebook computer was not functional so that meant the planned instructional video was useless unless all the kids could read lips.