Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Interview with a Kindergartner…

My granddaughter started school today in Kindergarten. I thought it would be interesting to “interview” her about her first day in real school:

Paige: Hi grandpa!!
Me: Hi Paige! Did you do anything new today?
Paige: No…

Me: Did you go to school today?
Paige: Yes...

Me: Was it fun?
Paige: Yes...

Me: Is your teacher a boy or a girl?
Paige: A girl…

Me: Is she pretty?
Paige: Yes…

Me: Did you do anything fun today?
Paige: Yes…

Me: Did you meet any new friends?
Paige: Yes…

Me: What else did you do in school today?
Paige: I got books.

Me: What kind of books?
Paige: I got a book for the teacher to read.

Me: Was it a funny book?
Paige: Bye grandpa! (…hands back phone to Mom)

Mom: Well…that’s a lot more than I got out of her today!

3 comments:

The Bus Driver said...

hahaha!! cute!

Other Mother said...

When our oldest was in kindergarten, she attempted to give her dad a detailed report about her day. She went on and on, and then finally said, "Dad, it took me ALL DAY to do it, and it would take me ALL NIGHT to tell you about it! And with that she left the room.

Pigs said...

Ha ha! Kids are deep, huh? Cute.