Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Grades Are In…

…my blog got C+ (78%) according to Blogged.com. (see the column to the left just after the Carnival of Education)

The testing was rigged! It’s not my fault! My ISP is too slow! My dog ate my keyboard! I demand a recount! I think I saw some “hanging chads”! Two more points…PLEASE!!! I’ll give you candy!!!

If I knew there was gonna be a final exam, I might have studied harder! TWO more points and I coulda gotta a “B”

(I hope this isn’t gonna affect my permanent record. That would be embarrassing.)

3 comments:

Darren said...

I'm not seeing the link you're talking about when I click on the link in this post....

KauaiMark said...

The direct link is in the left column just above "Substitutes Book List".

Failing that enter the URL for: http://kauaimark.blogspot.com/
in the "search" box at blogged.com

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Mines not even rated so don't feel bad.