Search This Blog

Monday, October 09, 2006

Wondering About Being Paranoid...

Sorry for not posting much lately but as it happens I’m taking a short sabbatical from the classroom in order to care for granddaughter #2.

Both were born on the 13th of the month and at 18 months, she is exactly 6 months younger than granddaughter #1.

While the little pistol naps, I get some “online time”.

I’ll be back in a 5th grade class on the 12th.

While browsing the statcounter blog statistics, I saw that someone in Admin. Office of the U.S. Courts in Washington, D.C. spent 13 minutes reading 18 of my blog posts.

Does this mean I’m about to get tagged for jury duty?

Just wondering about being paranoid...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

i wouldn't worry too much about it, KauaiMark...maybe it's just someone considering a career change.

Fred said...

Let's just hope it wasn't a judge passing time while court was in session.

Michelle said...

It is probably really boring there and they found something more interesting to do!