Wednesday, April 26, 2006
I found the following fun "quiz" over on the Proteacher.com discussion board. I think it might come in handy during some rainy day recess...
(No cheating now. Answer first, THEN you can Google for the answers...)
WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ
(Passing requires 4 correct answers)
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?